Successful addiction treatment involves several therapies.
Step Away Rehabilitation Centre has made sure to include each therapy in our treatment programme.
Additionally, we have made sure to source only the best staff and professionals, each equipped with their own unique offering and skills.
Group Therapy and Addiction Treatment
- Group therapy provides a positive support system and helps remove feelings of isolation that most people who have substance abuse disorders experience.
Individual Therapy and Addiction Treatment
- Individual therapy sessions are an imperative aspect of any addiction rehabilitation process.
- Approaching addiction holistically enables patients to address underlying internal and external dynamics of their addiction and its influencing factors.
Individual Counselling and Addiction Treatment
- Individual counselling focuses on the identification and effective handling of addictive behaviour and its social and internal triggers.
Psycho-Education Therapy and Addiction Treatment
- Psycho-education combines principles of emotional psychology and cognitive behavioural counselling.
- Psycho-Education Therapy teaches patients essential life skills that can be used throughout their rehabilitation process.
Please follow the link to contact us for more information on our addiction treatment therapies.